Getting Started FAQ
- What do the icons on the resource pages mean?
- How can I search for resources for my classroom on iCivics?
- I'm a teacher... Where should I start?
- What do I need in order to use iCivics?
- What are the benefits of using iCivics lessons, games, and activities with my students?
- How tech savvy do I need to be, to enjoy iCivics?
- Can My Students Use Clever and Google Classroom?
- Why should I create an iCivics teacher account?
- How do I create an account?
- How do I register as a student?
- Can I use Google Sign On to create an account?
- Can I change my username?
Classroom Management FAQ
- How do I set up a class on iCivics?
- Add Students To iCivics Class
- What is a class code?
- Using the Activity Feed
- How do I create an assignment on iCivics?
- Where Can I Find My Assignment
Google Classroom & Clever
Google Classroom & Clever FAQ
Games & Troubleshooting
Games & Troubleshooting FAQ
- Recommended System Requirements
- What's happening with iCivics now that Adobe Flash is going away?
- How long do iCivics games take to play?
- Game Save
- What are pre/post-game quizzes?
- Can I use iCivics on Smartphones and tablets?
Lessons, WebQuests, & DBQuests
Lessons, WebQuests, & DBQuests FAQ
- iCivics retired Drafting Board. Where can I go for writing assignments/practice?
- Wait, I can’t find Drafting Board. Where did it go?
- How do I view student progress on an iCivics lesson?
- How do I assign Kami with Google Classroom?
- How do I assign iCivics with Kami?
- I don't have a Kami account. Can I still use Kami with iCivics?