We’ve got all the answers! And more importantly, your students don’t. After many requests, we took the answer keys down from our site. Students were finding ways to access the answer keys for many lessons, and as schools turn even more to digital resources, we needed to act.
The answers to all of the activities are found in the readings of each lesson. However, we don’t want to leave you completely unsupported. If you would like to have the answer key to a lesson, you can follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your school email account
- Verify that you are a teacher by:
- Attaching a photo of your school ID
- Providing a link to your faculty page that includes your name, photo, and email address (the one you email us from)
- If you’re a homeschool teacher or parent educator: Please send us a letter of approval or intent from your state. If that's not possible, just tell us a little more about your instructional setting and how you use iCivics with kids.
- Copy and paste this agreement, complete with your name that will act as your electronic signature:
I ___________________ (name) will not share or post iCivics answer keys anywhere on the internet or my account will be reported.
Once we verify your account. We can grant you access to answer keys. You can expect a response from us within 3 days of your email.