You can import Google Classroom rosters at any time. Continue reading below for more information.
Import Rosters When Registering
- Go to www.iCivics.org/registration
- Select "SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE"
- Follow the on-screen prompts to register your account using your Google ID
- When you reach the final step, check "Sync your Google Classroom courses with iCivics" to import your rosters automatically (You can also complete this step later. See below)
Import Rosters Later
- Login to your iCivics account using your Google ID (for more on how to do this, click here)
- Click "My iCivics" in the top right-hand corner
- Select "CLASSES"
- Choose "SYNC CLASSROOM CLASSES"
- Follow the on-screen prompts to grant iCivics permission to view your Google classroom classes (You must grant all three permissions to continue)
- Once you grant permission, you'll be prompted to select the classes you which to sync. Select your classes, then click "SYNC WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM" to import the selected class rosters
From "CLASSES", choose "SYNC CLASSROOM CLASSES"
Follow the on-screen prompts to grant iCivics permission to sync your classes. (You must grant all three permissions to continue)
Finally, select the classes you wish to import and sync