Yes! At this time, we offer 7 games in Spanish, and we hope to offer more soon (see below for titles). The English versions of both games also include integrated English language supports to aid students in their civic development as they learn and master English.
Additionally, we offer a growing host of other WIDA-correlated support materials for both games, including visuals and Game Extension Packs with integrated English language supports. Locate these resources by searching for game titles using the search bar on our website. You must be logged in as a teacher to download teacher resources.
Please note, we are working to provide more resources and more accessibility as funding allows. Please stay tuned for new additions on iCivics.org!
- Do I Have A Right? (English) or ¿Tengo algun derecho? (Spanish)
- Immigration Nation (English) or Nación de inmigración (Spanish)
- Cast Your Vote (English) or ¡A votar! (Spanish)
- Court Quest (English) or Trayecto tribunal (Spanish)
- Branches of Power (English) or Los tres poderes (Spanish)
- Win the White House (English) or Camino a la Casa Blanca (Spanish)
- Argument Wars (English) or Guerra de argumentos (Spanish)